Imina Technologies SA is a high-tech SME that develops, manufactures and markets high-precision robotic solutions for the characterization of samples under a microscope. Our customers are semiconductor industry scientists and engineers responsible for testing and quality. For more than 10 years, hundreds of our devices have been installed in more than 25 countries around the world and integrated into flexible and efficient measurement flows and help make electronic devices safer.
To strengthen our R&D team and contribute to the development of innovative micro/nano probing solutions, we are looking for a Senior Mechatronics Engineer with experience in the development of systems integrating precision mechanisms, electronic components, and software. Your technical knowledge and your experience in project management will be used to establish realistic specifications, anticipate risks, and provide adequate resources to carry out developments ranging from feasibility studies to production. Within our team of engineers, your role will be as much to coordinate the work of others involved in your projects as to contribute concretely to the development of the hardware of our systems.
To succeed in this position, you should be able to demonstrate the following experience and abilities:
- EPF / ETH degree in microengineering or equivalent
- Prior experience (5+ years) in design and industrialization of mechatronics products
- Project management responsibilities
- Recent professional usage of CAD tools for mechanical and electronic design
- Strong practical sense and a taste for great industrial design
- Professional proficiency in English (C1 level), French is a plus
Ideally, your qualifications also include experience with:
- The design and control of high precision positioning devices and piezo actuators
- Software development tools and practices
- Optical and electron microscopy
- Semiconductor industry processes
- Vacuum and cleanroom applications
We offer you a young and dynamic work environment where engineering and innovation are at the heart of our business. We cultivate a sense of quality, respect and individual responsibility and strive to offer attractive working conditions that promote work life balance.
If you think your profile matches the above description, please feel free to send us your full application including a motivation letter, your CV, reference letters, and any relevant documents by email to email@example.com using the job ID and title as a reference. Application must be written in English. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
No recruiters or agencies please.