Imina Technologies SA is a high-tech SME which develops, manufactures, and markets high precision robotic solutions for the characterization of samples under a microscope. Our customers are scientists and engineers in the semiconductor industry responsible for testing and quality. For over 10 years, hundreds of our devices have been installed in more than 25 countries around the world and integrated into flexible and efficient measurement flows to help make electronic devices safer.
In order to support the growth of the business, we are looking for an experienced Head of Operations to join our team and help us maintain high quality standards on a growing range of products, oversee production to reduce lead times and improve margins, implement effective processes to better serve our customers, and manage the development of our infrastructures.
In this managerial position, you should be willing to take on responsibility and have a strong can-do attitude to take our operations to the next level. In our small business, your role will be critical in solving frequent challenges of different natures, ranging from short -term operational tasks to supporting long-term strategic decisions.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supply chain and delivery management. Setting-up and supervision of the implementation of production, procurement , inventory, and logistics processes and standards to ensure on-time delivery of products to customers with required technical specifications and quality.
- Costs management. Implementation of measures for the evaluation of production techniques and purchasing conditions from suppliers to optimize the costs of production and maintenance of products.
- Quality management. Definition and implementation of operating processes compliant with industry quality standards such as ISO 9001 to help us better serve our customers.
- Equipment and infrastructure. Overseeing the management and maintenance of equipment, IT, and premises.
- Customer service. Overseeing the management and logistics of product repairs and maintenance.
To be successful in this position, you should be able to demonstrate the following experience and abilities:
- Prior experience (5+ years) in industrial production (in-house and outsourced) of systems integrating high precision micro-mechanisms, electronic and software parts with management responsibilities.
- Hands-on experience in setting up and managing processes, configuring, and maintaining ERP software applications.
- In contact with or directly involved in serving industrial customers with specialized capital equipment for test and measurement or production.
- Excellent communicator both in French and English and used to deal with people from different backgrounds.
Ideally, you would have an industrial experience with engineering robots, lab equipment, and microscope accessories that meet clean room requirements.
We offer you a young and dynamic working environment where engineering and innovation are at the heart of our activity. We cultivate a sense of quality, respect and individual responsibility and strive to offer attractive working conditions that promote work life balance.
If you think your profile matches the above description, please feel free to send us your full application including a motivation letter, your CV, reference letters, and any relevant documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job ID and title as a reference. Application must be written in English. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
No recruiters or agencies please.