Imina Technologies SA develops, manufactures and markets high-precision robotic solutions for micro- and nanoscale manipulation and electrical characterization. We are proud to create flexible and efficient solutions that make electronic devices safer. Our users are scientists and semiconductor industry engineers responsible for testing and quality. Hundreds of our systems have been installed in more than 25 countries around the world.
To support our growth and to maintain close relationships with our customers, we are looking for an Application Engineer with experience in technical support of scientific equipment and extensive scientific background. Your problem-solving skills will help our customers derive maximum value from our products.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Technical sales support. Understand the customer’s needs and match them with the solutions we can offer; perform demonstrations and feasibility studies.
- Commissioning and troubleshooting. Install our systems at customers’ sites and provide after-sales service.
- Products and applications support. Prepare and deliver in-person and remote trainings and technical presentations.
- Applications development. Perform experiments to validate new application areas of our products and create application notes.
To succeed in this position, you will need the following experience and skills:
- MSc or PhD degree in physics, electronics, materials science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of prior experience as application or field engineer for scientific equipment.
- Proven experience in project management, ability to multi-task and manage stressful situations.
- Ability to travel worldwide up to 50% of the time.
- Full proficiency in English (C1 level). Chinese is a plus.
Ideally, you also have experience with:
- Semiconductor electrical analysis techniques (e.g., nanoprobing, EBIC, and EBAC).
- Electron microscopes (SEM, FIB, Dual Beam) and related accessories.
- Software development and scripting languages (e.g., Python).
Engineering and innovation are at the heart of Imina Technologies’ business. In our team, we cultivate a sense of quality, respect, and individual responsibility. As an employer, we offer attractive working conditions that promote work-life balance.
If your profile matches this description, please send us your full application by email to email@example.com using the job ID and the title as an email subject. The application should be written in English and include a motivation letter, CV, reference letters or job certificates, and any other relevant documents. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
No recruiters or agencies please.