Imina Technologies develops, manufactures and markets high-precision robotic solutions for manipulation and electrical characterization at the micro and nanoscale. We pride ourselves on creating flexible and efficient solutions that help make electronic devices safer. Our users are scientists and semiconductor industry engineers responsible for testing and quality. Hundreds of our systems have been installed in over 25 countries around the world.
We are looking for a Microengineering / Mechatronics Engineer to join our small R&D team. Your experience in the design and industrialization of micro robotic systems will be directly used for the development of the latest generations of our solutions.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Design innovative concepts and architectures for systems integrating precision mechanisms, electronic components, and software.
- Design mechanical and electronic parts and assemblies.
- Prepare manufacturing records to produce prototypes and products.
- Collaborate with existing subcontractors and identify new ones.
- Find solutions to manufacture products according to the company's cost and quality criteria.
- Build functional prototypes to conduct feasibility tests.
- Write and present reports and technical documentation.
- Testing and Quality
- Design and implement characterization tests for the solutions developed.
- Run product qualifications and analyze the root causes of failures and compliance with industry standards.
- Project management
- Write technical requirements for mechatronic developments.
- Manage and document projects according to the hardware engineering development processes.
- Support sales in the preparation of engineering service offers.
To succeed in this position, you will need the following experience and skills:
- BSc degree in microengineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years prior experience in design and industrialization of mechatronics products.
- Recent professional usage of CAD tools for mechanical and electronic design.
- Strong practical sense and a taste for great industrial design.
- Project management responsibilities.
- Professional proficiency in English (level B2), French is a plus (main language spoken internally).
Ideally, you also have experience with:
- High-precision positioning devices and piezo actuators.
- Firmware and software development.
- Robot control.
Engineering and innovation are at the heart of Imina Technologies’ business. In our team, we cultivate a sense of quality, respect, and individual responsibility. As an employer, we offer attractive working conditions that promote work-life balance.
If your profile matches this description, please send us your full application by email to email@example.com using the job ID and the title as an email subject. The application should be written in English and include a motivation letter, CV, reference letters or job certificates, and any other relevant documents. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
No recruiters or agencies please.